Due to recent development with the COVID19 virus, the Moir pharmacy will be operating under new hours.
We will now be open to the public from
9:00 – 12:00 & 14:00 – 18:00
We will also be operating a new system whereby only ONE customer/patient will be allowed in at any one time. We thank you in advance for your understanding and patience during this very difficult time for us all.
We have also been inundated with the number of queries and telephone calls, so we also ask for you to bear with us. We endeavour to serve you all as efficiently as we possibly can.
All prescription orders must be done over the telephone by ringing 0115 972 4165. Please give the surgery at least 72 hours to process prescriptions. All medication reviews have been postponed for 3 months.
A few points for our customers: –
- If you do feel poorly (or are self isolating), please ask friends or family to collect your prescriptions at this time to protect our staff.
- Please respect our 2 metre rule that is in operation in our shop.
- Please be patient when you are in the pharmacy as we are doing our best to serve you promptly.
- Many of our staff are working when the pharmacy is closed to help with the backlog of work. Please do not disturb them.
Please support us and we will always support you.
Changes to our delivery prescriptions: –
- We will be operating a 2 metre rule. We will knock on your door and place your delivery on your doorstep. We will then give you time to answer and collect delivery while we step away. If nobody answers the door the delivery will be taken back to the pharmacy. The patient will then have to contact the pharmacy or arrange a collection by friends or family. This is to protect both our staff and our customer.
- We will be offering a free delivery services for those aged 70 and over as well as to our most vulnerable patients.
- If family or neighbours can help to collect prescriptions on your behalf, then please ask them to do so. This will help support our delivery drivers.
Please share this message with your friends, family and relatives. Many of the elderly will not have access to Facebook or other social media.
Get In Touch
Address: Moir Pharmacy Regent Street, Long Eaton Nottingham NG10 1QQ
Tel: 0115 972 4165
Fax: 0115 972 4165
Morning 09:00 – 12:00
Afternoon 14:00 – 18:00